Thursday 25 March 2010

Welcome

Welcome one and all to half an ear. There are many, possibly too many, political blogs out there as it is. I don't really have a grand masterplan with this one, but I do want to take up a few topics of relevance to those with an interest in the Northern Ireland/UK political scene. I'll put my cards on the table - I'm a member of the Ulster Unionist Party and an enthusiastic supporter of our link with the Conservatives, (I'll try and explain why soon) but I don't want anyone to think that I'm going to be religiously toeing the party line all the time; I won't. I hope to blog various happenings over the impending General Election and maybe beyond, and if I can keep it all up and running beyond that, the range of topics covered may be broadened.

In the meantime, thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy what you read and can take something away from it. It may not always be as regular as clockwork, but I'll certainly try my best to post as often as possible. Feel free to comment if the mood takes you.

No comments:

Post a Comment